Friday, June 18, 2010

Freebie Friday 6/18/10

Groupon!  Do you subscribe to groupon yet?  If you don't, you should, and let me tell you why.

1.  Great deals in St. Louis!  (That really is the one and only reason...who doesn't love a great deal?)

Case in point...today's Groupon deal.  (You better go sign up quick if you want to take advantage of this one!)  Today you can purchase a $30 gift certificate to Portabella restaurant in Clayton (see my review here) for only $13!!  That's 57% off!  Gotta love deals like that!

Groupon is more than just food!  I also took advantage of a sweet 50% off Cardinals tickets deal they had earlier this week and will be heading to my first game of the season in a couple weeks for half the price...love it.  Seriously, sign up, it's worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren, I hope your summer is going well! I wasn't sure how else to reach you, but I am really interested in talking to you about some of the homemade gourmet freezer to crockpot meals. (also i'd just love to stay in touch!). Anyway, if you want to e-mail me I'd really appreciate it - rose.e.wright@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    - Rose

    ReplyDelete