Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren's Leftovers!!

That's right folks!  It's my birthday!  Well, the blog's...mine is about 6 months away and I would like a cast iron skillet and the pasta attachment set for my Kitchenaid mixer...but I digress. (I do that a lot, don't I?)  Anyway, to celebrate the birth of this blog one year ago today, I thought it would be fitting to share this Freebie Friday treat with you so you can get pampered on and around YOUR birthday!  Special thanks to my sis for sharing! (I swear she gets more shout outs on this blog...sheesh)

The Frugal Girls have an entire list of birthday/birthday week freebies available across the country!  You could spend an entire afternoon signing up for these things, seriously, and I plan to.  Might even be worth a trip to Memphis to use the $30 Benihana gift certificate...roadtrip anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment