Hello readers! I need your help. I am on the quest to discover the best place for happy hour in the St. Louis area and I need you to make suggestions! Some things to consider...
1. Location: the more centralized, the better.
2. Price: Cheap food and drinks are what happy hour is all about, right?
3. Time: Convenient timing is almost as important as price. If it's only available from 3pm-5pm it's probably not gonna work for most working folks.
4. Nightly availability: Weekdays only? Weekends included?
5. Menu options: The more options, both food and drink, the better. Is the food any good?
6. Seating availability: Small establishments often fill-up quickly, making it hard to get in. Inside? Outside? Bar area only?
Feel free to nominate your favorite place in this post's comments area directly below! If I pick your location as the winner, I'll give you a prize! (Not sure what that prize is yet...I'll make it something good.) Good luck!