Thursday, August 26, 2010

If I Had My Little Way...

...I'd eat peaches everyday...ok enough with the song lyrics.  It's just stuck in my head now.  *sigh*

Ok so I have one more delicious peach recipe that I could resist sharing with all of you.  Again, I have to give credit to my sis for finding this one.  (She's the brains in this operation, let's be honest.) Leave it to Real Simple to come up with a recipe this easy and delicious...love it!

Peach Crisp Recipe (from Real Simple)

The only thing I did differently was that I omitted the almonds.  And really, I only did that because I just happened to have everything else I needed for this recipe and didn't feel like making a trip to the grocery store just for almonds.  It was amazing without them!

People, make this recipe.  Just do it.  You'll thank me later.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Since you're giving me credit, I have to in turn give credit to my SIL Karyn...she's the one who initially told me about this recipe. And it's the best peach recipe I've ever made. Period.

    ReplyDelete