Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Signs of Summer

...and no, I'm not talking about the ridiculously loud storms that rolled through last night around 4 am and kept me up until my alarm went off at 6.  *sigh*  I'm talking about the June 2010 issue of Cooking Light that showed up in my mailbox today! (insert giddy school-girl giggle here) 

I was instantly entranced by the cover photo and caption "Easy, Light Summer Eating:  Our Brightest, Freshest Summer Cookbook."  The grilled halibut with peach and pepper salsa looks aboslutely divine.  I haven't ever even had halibut before but I can't wait to try it.  At the same time, I am sure the peach and pepper salsa would be amazing atop a nice salmon filet as well.  Mmmm...salmon.

Here's the link to the recipe.  If you have a copy of the magazine, simply flip to page 156!

Grilled Halibut with Peach and Pepper Salsa

Do you have any summer favorites?  I have a handful that I can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment