Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top Five Food Magazines

Now folks, before anyone gets all "You have got to be kidding me...I can't believe that's her top five" (do people really think that?!) please realize that I haven't read every food magazine out there.  These are just the ones that I love enough to subscribe to...or to steal from my sister, who subscribes to them.  Thanks sis.  :)

Top Five Food Magazines

5.  Taste of Home (I have at least one of their cook books too...maybe two)
4.  Real Simple  (So much more than just food!)
3.  Everyday With Rachael Ray
2.  Food Network Magazine

And my number one favorite food magazine...

1.  Cooking Light!  (Come on people...don't tell me you didn't see that one coming)

Look...I'm not the only one who picked Cooking Light as their number one choice!

Have any favorites you think I should be taking a look at??

No comments:

Post a Comment