Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mouthwatering Marinade

I've been saving this marinade I found on http://www.simplyrecipes.com/ for a couple weeks so I'm excited to have the blogathon to push me along to finally share it with you!

We made this flank steak on a Friday night for a special dinner with friends with some roasted asparagus and big ole' baked potatoes...it really was a treat and we love to grill so it was super easy.  One thing I will note is to make sure you follow the marinating directions and score the outside of your steak to make sure the marinade can penetrate the steak even better.

Here's a link to the recipe.

Grilled Marinated Flank Steak

For once in my life, I actually stuck to the recipe!  Feel free to experiment if there's something you don't have or something you don't particularly care for, though. 

Stay tuned for more delicious recipes to come later this week...vanilla and cinnamon cupcakes, super sloppy joes, delicious and healthy whole wheat pancakes!  Help me keep up with the blogathon!  If you have any suggestions (or Ask Lauren questions) I'd love for you to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment